Leak Adjustment

The City of Garden Ridge offers leak adjustments should you experience an unexpected water leak or line break. Section 16 c of Ordinance 54-122019 explains the process of completing an adjustment. You can review that process by clicking the link below. 

Ordinance 54-122019 

Please complete the Leak Adjustment form below and submit it along with repair invoices to the Water Manager or Utility Clerk. 

Leak Adjustment Form 

  1. Michelle Hinojosa

    Utility Clerk