To view the City of Garden Ridge Calendar click her
The Healing Properties of Fasting to Improve Your Health!
Come learn about intermittent and longer fasts, to support your body’s innate ability to heal. Your body is capable of naturally healing itself and fasting is one way to provide a healthy environment to allow your body to do this miraculous work!
Don't Miss This Important Gardening Class!
(It wasn't on the calendar of events shown above)
Regular Weekly Activities
Children's Schedule of Regular Events
- Tuesdays,Lego Robotics 3:15 - 4:15 pm
- Wednesdays, Lego Robotics for Home-schoolers, 10:30 - 11:30 am
- Thursdays, Mad about Science, 3:15 - 4:15 pm
- Fridays, Preschool Storytime, 10:30 am and Stay and Play, immediately following
Preschool Storytime isn't just about sitting down to hear a story. Children learn so many things in the first 5 years of their lives! Here they learn to interact with other children, learn behaviors, and get ready for Kindergarten. Don't skip this vital activity!
Adults' Regular Events
- 3rd Tuesdays, Regular Card-Making (adults) - 1:00 pm
- Thursdays, Adult Coloring, 1:00 pm
We are a member of the Lone Star Consortium of electronic books. Go to the link below for help in downloading it.
Click on this link for help
There is another app called SimplyE that you may use as well. They have just added thousands more eBooks and eAudiobooks. If you haven’t used it yet, here are simple instructions:
- Download the SimplyE app from the Apple or Google Play store
- Open the app
- Find your library
- Search or browse for ebooks and audiobooks
- Click on “Get” when you find the title you want
- The first time only, you must type in your library barcode number and PIN (phone number) without spaces or dashes; this information is now saved
- Read (or listen) and enjoy!
I hope this helps! SimplyE of Amigos continues to be available to you if you need help – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return your books in a timely fashion.
Please think of others by washing your hands before reading a book and by not coughing or sneezing into it.