All persons entering the Court shall obey the following rules:
- Dress appropriately
- No talking in court unless addressed by the Judge or Court Personnel
- No pocket knives, tools of any kind, or sharp objects (leave them in your vehicle)
- Conduct himself/herself in a respectful and courteous manner
- No signs of any type will be allowed in the courtroom
- No food or drink items allowed
- No electronic devices
- Cell phones (must be on silent or off)
- MP3 players, PDAs, cameras, laptops, Ipads should be left in vehicles or at home unless needed for your court case.
Reminder: If you are over 17 years old, you may be able to pay citations, process dismissal requests, or make arrangements for defensive driving, deferred disposition, or a payment extension before your court date. *** If under 17 years old you must have a parent or guardian with you.