Lost or Found Pets

Do you know me?

If so please contact Animal Control at (210)651-6831 or send an email (click here).

If you want us to post a picture of your lost pet, please call (210)651-6632.

**To view pictures of pets, place your cursor over the description of each pet and click the link**

Found Pets

My name is Ralph and I'm looking for my human mom and/or dad..Ralph

Lost Pets
Currently at this time the City of Garden Ridge has no lost pets.